Preamp Noise with High-Efficiency Speakers

I have Avantgarde Duo Classic Speakers, I hear a very audible buzzing noise whenever I insert an analog preamp. If I run my DAC (AMR DP-777) directly into power amp, the noise disappears. I have tried 4 different preamps (tube and SS), 3 different amps, a bunch of RCA and XLR interconnects, the problem persists. I have tried dedicated power line and two power conditioners (with Multi-wave options) and various high-quality power cords, so far nothing works, and I am forced to run DAC-direct into power amp. The buzz is not very loud but certainly audible enough to be annoying. There's no noise running the same equipment and power source into regular speakers, I am pretty sure it's just the Avantgarde (104dB sensitivity). Please share your solution if you have had similar situations. Thanks!
yingtonggao
Bill.
We have a piano in our that sounds beautiful. I attend the local jazz clubs frequently and love them. Any audio component that strips or dilutes that tone,body,weight and dynamics that I hear"always"in live music is a flawed component. If this is voodoo or coloration, I`ll have more please.You tried the Lightspeed "three" times, once would have done it for me.
Grannyring - just kick it up to the big ring, get out of the saddle, and power
over that voodoo!! Maybe it'll work for you?

In my case, I made the mistake of wearing a Tiki Talisman around my neck
and I too have had to live with a voodoo curse. Incredibly, having a
Concert Fidelity Linestage in between my DAC and amps actually sounds
more real, more live, and more enjoyable than running DAC-direct to amps.
Rather than fight it, I've resigned to just live with it...with a smile on my face.
Like I keep saying.

"By all means you can change the sound to your liking with a active preamp of your choice, this is why ALL ACTIVE PREAMPS SOUND DIFFERENT, as they are not a strait wire with gain"

But if you want to hear the source as it is, go direct this is, a straight wire with no gain.

Cheers George
It seems some prefer a more realistic sound thus the preference for high quality actives.Everything sounds different(not just actives) including passive devices(they have their signatures also) and even going direct the sound varies. Anything inserted into an audio system signal path will make its presence known.So you might as well go with what sounds most real and enjoyable to the individual listener.