Professional monitors Dynaudio Acoustics

Has anyone heard or used professional monitors from dynaudio acoustics? Specially interested in M3 model active that requires external crossovers. What are the plus and minuses? I heard that the tone or timbre is very accurate but imaging is less of a priority in these speakers.

Thanks
128x128glai
Just bringing this old thread up since its of recent relevance to me and there are no other threads on Dynaudio Acoustics here at Audiogon.

I recently purchased a pair of Dynaudio Acoustics BM5a powered monitors ( http://www.dynaudioacoustics.com/Default.asp?Id=3680 ). I should preface this with the fact that I am a huge Dynaudio fan and own some Audience and Contour speakers (and even some of their car audio gear!), but I have to tell you these little speakers are really GREAT. I might actually prefer them to my 52's. I think they may be a little rougher overall, but they have such a nice tonal quality about them... and for the money (sold separately at around $450 each) I don't know of a better speaker - and one that doesn't need an amp! I'd really like to see what a 5.1 setup with these would sound like - you'd only need a DVD player capable of direct outputs (and volume control) and some cable, and you're ready to listen! They also have a basic crossover, EQ and balanced inputs behind each speaker which is handy for simple setups.

They are definitely worth checking out. If you have a Guitar Center near you, stop in and have a listen. Have them connect a CD player directly to the speakers and bring a good CD with you. They blew me away..