PS Audio "Gain Cell" Amps & Preamps?

Hello,
Has anyone out there heard or bought PS Audio's new digital "Gain Cell" power amps, integrated amps, and preamp yet?
If so, how do they sound & compare to other products on the market?
I hear they are based on the ICE modules.
Thanks for your time.
Lanny
daltonlanny
No volume control degradation on the PS Audio GCP-200 sounds very impressive, since the greatest overall weaknesses in most all preamps is from the volume control.
Just ask Guy at Placette Audio.
PS Audio also claims that it has the shortest signal path of any other preamp.
HoHoHo! Merry Christmas everyone...oops its too early for that! My apologies.
Angela
Well just got this preamp as many others here have indicated, you can't find many reviews out there. So consider this one of them.

I also now own NHT's new flagship Xd system. This preamp is a perfect match from what I can see in the first day. My previous preamp, an excellent one by Space Tech Labs, the QA-808 was part of the previous system (B&W 803 Nautilus, McCormack DNA-2 Rev. A modded) and great for that.

But for this digital system, it's no contest. I didn't expect there would be much of a difference but there is a huge improvement in dynamics, soundstage with the PS Audio GCP-200.

As PS Audio also couples this with its own digital amp design, maybe I shouldn't be so surprised. As Xd has its own partner relationship for their digital amplification, it's a superb match.

This preamp can play very loud, up to 130db according to the manual, and there's no noise floor I can distinguish. Their gain technology application seems to do exactly what they said it would. It preserves the quality of the sound at all volumes with no distortion.