ps audio perfect wave transport

does any know if this will store more than one cd. Also any other info about it.
usarmyvet91
PS has been promising a cd product for years now. First it was going to be a "memory player", which was never produced Now this which looks to be a one disk music server, coupled with a renamed DAC product. I think PS needs a credibility check. All marketing hype, no product?
There's a fairly detailed description in the February Absolute Sound, in RH's coverage of the RMAF. Check also the Music Direct website.
Wpines--looks like you might be on to something. Just checked the Music Direct website: projected price has jumped up from the 2K reported by RH to 3K, and availability has jumped back from February to April/May. Hmmmmm.
For more information, refer to their January newsletter. It contains the reasoning behind the price increase and product delay. I can see where delays in release dates and price increases are frustrating to some, but personally, I find the transparency in their product development refreshing.

http://www.psaudio.com/ps/newsletters/january-2009-ps-newsletter

Relax, have a Founders Double Trouble IPA and listen to some Triumverat...