Rack Recommendations

Hello - I'm looking for a vertical rack recommendation for my system. I'm looking for something with 4 or 5 shelves and for it to be under 1k.

I'm considering a solid steel rack (5.4) or maybe even the new S5. Everything else I've seen is significantly more expensive. I'm wondering if there might be something I'm missing out there?

At the end of the day I'm skeptical of the value that these high dollar racks bring to a system and I'm more looking for something that "gets the job done".

My system includes:
Pass xp10
Pass x250.5
VPI Scount 2
Oppo 105
PS Audio GCPH

I appreciate any and all suggestions!
skyflyer04
I am not clear as to whether your budget is 1k because you doubt the worth of a good rack, or if that is what finances will allow. If it is the former, I would say consider investing more, and look at the lower level Adona racks. They provide a noticeable improvement is sound, and can be added to in the future if needed.
Salamander Designs might be a place to look. In particular, the Synergy Model 402 for the components you have. Many audio shops carry Salamander so finding a used/demo cabinet is a realistic possibility to save additional $$.
I understand your skepticism, but vibration control is the real deal. You have laid out a lot of cash on your components and would be well rewarded by a scientifically designed stand. I did extensive research and came to SRA Scuttle rack. It is very expensive, but the difference it made was worth it. The backgrounds got way quieter and imagining was greatly enhanced, not subtle by any means, a rock solid improvement, with no audible compromises to my ear. HRS is also very good if not better, but was prohibitively expensive 20K+. another option is to get a solidly built rack and SRA or HRS bases under your key components, Power amp first, then TT.