Rack Recommendations

Hello - I'm looking for a vertical rack recommendation for my system. I'm looking for something with 4 or 5 shelves and for it to be under 1k.

I'm considering a solid steel rack (5.4) or maybe even the new S5. Everything else I've seen is significantly more expensive. I'm wondering if there might be something I'm missing out there?

At the end of the day I'm skeptical of the value that these high dollar racks bring to a system and I'm more looking for something that "gets the job done".

My system includes:
Pass xp10
Pass x250.5
VPI Scount 2
Oppo 105
PS Audio GCPH

I appreciate any and all suggestions!
skyflyer04
Typo correction: "Skepticism" but you knew what i meant. Damn, the post editing function rarely functions.
Good luck!
Bill Hart
Thank you all for the feedback.

My $1,000 budget is due to both budget and skepticism. I don't want to overspend, I simply am looking for something that gets the job done at a reasonable cost.

I suppose if there is a significant improvement to be had I would consider spending the additional money. I do like the Adona racks I see here on audiogon.
I would look for something as solid as possible that can be coupled to the floor with heavy coned footers such as the brass Bear Paws by edenSound or Mapleshade brass. I personally appreciate the structural integrity, flexibility of equipment placement (by using their sliding bar supports), and weight of the Sound Anchor stands/racks, and use them under almost all of my equipment and speakers. Your budget would be low for a 5 shelf rack but you can occasionally find them used near that price range. Unfortunately, if you are not near the seller, shipping can be expensive because of the size and weight.
Skyflyer04,
You really wouldn't be sorry with the Adona. I had the old 4 shelf Target for 20 years probably, because that was all that there was at that time. I almost got clobbered for spending $350.00 for it. It was better than nothing for sure, but the Adona has the granite/MDF shelves,some models like my own have adjustable shelves, and they all have a lot more room to move. As far as the way they affect the sound, it is definately easy to hear, but a little harder to describe. Music sounds at once more settled, but more free from the constraints of the speaker boxes. Isolation and vibration draining of components are not a waste of money. Buy the best one that you can reasonably afford, and I think you will wonder why you didn't do it sooner. They look good too.
Good Luck
I second Chris at Timbernation.
There's nothing like thick maple shelving with stout posts to isolate your gear.
I'm never parting with mine: it's too heavy to move. :-)

All the best,
Nonoise