Raysonic gone belly up, is this a hoax? Read on...

Found this recently, if this is for real ?

http://www.stereo.net.au/forums/index.php?/topic/45608-raysonic-has-gone-belly-up/
sonicbeauty
I feel bad for the raysonic employees!, however, The Ayon equipment chasiss use to be made by raysonic a few years back, then the owner of ayon mr gerhart pulled the plug on the bussiness deal, rasonic was making there componets to look like the ayons!, Ayon now has there own facility in china, called ayon!, they only make the chassis there for the company,but they also make these entire units inside and out there, the ayon cd-7, cd-7s,cd-1,cd-1sc,,,,The ayon cd-2s, and 3s,,and cd-5s have the chassis shipped from china and everything else is done in Austria!,The quality of their top gear has alot less problems, if eany at all!, I have the Ayon cd-2s player, It plainly says on the player, made in austria!, I bought this unit because of this reason!, I did not want to go the chinese route!, I heard to many horror storys about quality issues of reliabilty!,, cheers!
Well, the only nation cited anywhere on the exterior of my Raysonic 128 is Canada, so I wouldn't make too much of that. And per the photos on the 6moons site, the interior construction was seemingly identical to that of an Ayon model that came later, or at least was reviewed later by 6moons. Whatever. I've never heard a CD player I'd rather have than the Ray 128 and just bought a replacement laser assembly (Sony), so maybe it's good for a while longer. Too bad about the company and especially its employees.
I have owned a Raysonic 128 cd player and still own a SE 30A Single-Ended tube integrated(The sound quality is like a junior version of the Audio Note Ongaku)stunning!
In my research Raysonic no longer exists for production or repair.I did hear a rumor about a year ago that Raysonic in Canada is starting back up, I don't believe it, hasn't happened. The original SE 30A int. unit is exceptional,
to bad what happened to them.