Received my Wadia i170 transport today.

Just wondering if anyone else has received one? Impressions? I'll post my impressions in a few days.
128x128jpainter236
I have had mine for about 3 weeks now. See my comments on July 1 thread. I am using a LessLoss PC (with adaptor to iTransport and a Kharma Grand Ref digicable from iTransport to Dodson 218 DAC. On CD's ripped in Apple Lossless format, it is very difficult to tell differnce from CD. I am chalking up any differences to different digicable (Stealth Sextet) and PC (Nordost Valhalla) running from my usual transport (CEC TL-1x) to DAC. Music downloads also sound very good.

I think the iTransport is a terrific product and would be worth 3-4x the price charged. I have had no trouble changing menus while iPod is in iTransport.

Neal
Reliable source says: The Wadia 170 iTransport is compatible with the iPhone as well as the iPod Touch. The reason that Wadia does not include this information is because the Wadia 170i Transport is not an official "Made for iPhone" product. Apparently some kind of licensing arrangement.
Thanks for info .......I am getting new iPhone and was wondering if it will work with Wadia.