Recommend a budget floor standing speaker less than $1,000

Looking for suggestions for a floor standing speaker that blows you away with it's value.  
Fire away!
34dean
The best options I can think of :
Q Acoustics 3050
Wharfedale Diamond 230
Cambridge Audio Aero 6
Monitor Audio Bronze 5
I think it's a no-brainer. These Revels, if you live locally.

I am not in any way affiliated with this ad, but if I lived close these would be mine.
Been spending time lately with a pair of ELAC UB-5 bookshelf's, and they are VERY impressive, offering stunningly good sonics at their very modest $500 (now $399 street) pricetag.

The next model up the Uni-Fi line, the UF-5 right at $1,000 has received unanimous praise as have all their models.  

The series down their line without the concentric tweeter / midrange driver has a floor-stander @ $760, the Debut F-6.  

The ELAC's have a 4 ohm impedance, however, so choice of amp is important.

Good luck!  
My (perhaps soon to be selling them) Silverline Prelude "D’Appolito array" masterpieces. Sublime tone and they have the ability to make you a better all around person. In fact, I can guarantee that. They're only under a grand if bought used.

I have same Silverlines as well and good they are .
However a pr of single-driver Gallo A’divas on their unobtrusive floor stands are better and less money . Get a small sub, Gallo if possible , and won’t do much better under 4-5 K . I paid $ 700 for both .
Single-driver no crossover so phase / time correct, 100 watt Belles Amp drives them fine .