Rel storm III or Stadium III.

I'm using Vienna Acoustic Beethoven for the main set up, Maestro for center and Haydn for surr. Currently I am using M&k V125 subwoofer for home theater(30%) and music(70%), I want to replace the subwoofer on my system, should I go for Rel storm III or stadium III? will it be any different between M&K V125 and Rel Storm III? Due to budget limitation I can only get Storm III in a couple months or I will save it up for Stadium III within a year. Any suggestions will be apreciated.
hongacoustic
Velodyne may release the "room correction" as a type of black some time next year. This what I heard,not from Velodyne.
I have never heard any sub to beat the REL's for music. Velodynes are big boom boxes, inferior to a Rel for music! The Stentor has power and precision beyond belief!!! Old tech my Arse!! The matrix bass loading and transmision line venting in the ST series RELs is superb. You want sloppy, soft, indistinct bass get one of the hundreds of boomboxes on the market, you want the best, get a REL!!!
Pluto,

You just revived a thread from 2003! Incidentally do a google and look for HT Shack Subwoofer Tests - a real eye opener in general to subwoofer performance or lack thereof in all but one or two cases...