Right Channel louder than the left

Hi
I have a Nottingham Ace Spacedeck and the Ace Space Tonearm fitted with a Shelter 5000 cartridge (MC). I find that the right channel is slightly louder (more dominant) than the left channel (this is also reflected in the VU meters of the pre-amp Mcintosh C2200). I was wondering what my options are to correct this interms of adjustments. Would changing the anti-skate work or should I be looking at an azimuth adjustment (help needed on this one) or something else.
Also what equipment would I need to do this.

thanks in advance
dravid1
Do you have access to a tube tester? Cross check the output of your tubes from their corresponding locations in the right and left channels. Something in the left channel may show a significantly weaker or lower output than something in the right channel.
I dont have a tube tester but may be able to take the pre amp into a shop and see if I can use one there. Great idea
I had the same problem and spent time testing my 6SN7 tubes. They turned out fine, so I then tested azimuth using 1khz tones. There was definitely a problem with one channel "leaking" more than the other.

A very slight azimuth adjustment was all that was required. As a result, I now have significantly better imaging and soundstage.

I later learned that my Soundsmith re-tipped stylus is very, very sensitive to azimuth. From what I have read, it is a Fritz Geiger design. This has prompted me to buy a USB microscope, one recommended by by Mike at Continuum.
Before you truck tht pre-amp down to a techie simply switch the tubes in the phono stage from left to right. See if anything changes. If not, tubes are not your problem.