Rowland Concerto integrated vs Rowland Capri & 102

Extensive searching on AG, and Google for that matter, has resulted in little definitive info, just a couple of second hand comments that "maybe" the Capri/102 bests the older Concerto integrated.

I already own the 102 amp, so the Capri seems like an obvious choice, but the Concerto's 250W seems like it would have more punch, on paper at least, over the 100W 102. One less IC, one less power cord, and even the nice blue display are also more enticing.

Anyone have any real world experience/opinions on one over the other?

Thanks!
rkny
Dave, me man. . . you's talkin' 'bout the Continuum 500, which has PFC circuit built right into it. PC1's needed only for li'le brother Continuum 250. Not sure if Continuum integrated have the circuit of the Capri inside, or a derivative design. Rod at Soundings might receive a unit in a couple of weeks. In the meantime, my Mahlers after the Master Set sound tremendous.
Yeah, as soon as Rod gets his Continuum burned in I'll take it for a loaner-Sunday outing.

I'm also looking forward to hearing the Vienna Acoustic Reference before the year's out. Hopefully that'll be a success, but, if not, the Mahlers will still be there for my next upgrade (after I move into a larger space).

Dave
Dave/All, I have just installed and fired up a Capri + PC1 in my system. Both units are fresh from the factory. . . I can only call this a totally behumbling experience!
By the way, I spoke to JRDG today. . . they confirm that the Continuum 250 and 500 have just started to ship.
Did you by chance listen to just the Capri? Wondering what the sonic benefits of this mysterious new product might be.
Guido,

can you please report on how the PC1 changes your system. I have a Capri, but decided not to get a PC1, simply because I was not sure of value proposition. How does the Capri + PC1 compare to Ref 3 ?

Thanks