Sanity test before you start this hobby

Because i think we might all fail miserably. Some may get carted off ๐Ÿ˜
128x128oleschool
My unobtainium cables add such a richness and depth to my gear that I'm literally besides myself...although we can't come to any sort of agreement whether or not a gold, silver, or platinum stylus in the gramophone's arm is of any consequence. ย Perhaps the VIC20 DAC is the culprit....

We'll speak of this anon....an' on, an' on, an' on.....
Oleschool, I meant my current system and particular cable brand. I keep an open mind to this. Silver/Gold/Palladium alloy by Echole is said to sound great. Very unusual alloy indeed.
Yeah, we are a little bit crazy but not insane.
I was thinking the other day.. Who would make me a custom outboard playback head tube preamp for my Nak deck? Vladimir of Lamm or Ralph of Atmasphere perhaps? No, this would not be insane, just expensive.
Inna,ย 
I hear ya , I guess part of my post was referring to some of the bizzarre and winded comments made by certain members . I believe anyone can do whatever makes them happy . Although myself included have become quite obsessive at times . Like i said it was just a joke ..๐Ÿ˜
I had a good job, a wife, house, a car, then.....I realized I could hear the difference between power amps!
Audio is one of the many things that keep me sane. And the money I spend on it; I could do worse things with it. Besides, my mom always told me; you can't take it with you, but you could leave it for your kids to do insane things with it.ย