scientific double blinded cable test

Can somebody point to a scientific double blinded cable test?
nugat
@geoffkait 
In other words how do you explain cables that measure the exact same L, R, C sound different all things being equal?
Can you give an example of two cable assemblies with the same measured LCR numbers and vastly different sound?

nugat: I ran such a test at AES. For valid results, all participants must have demonstrated the ability to discern subtle variances reliably, or the results will devolve to 50/50, as it did at AES.

It is very difficult to control all the variables. Electronics and speakers vary as they warm up, getting people in the sweet spot, distractions, etc.

Even if everyone agreed that the two differ, it would be difficult to get a consensus of better.

IMO, the best test is in a system well known to the tester. Regardless of the DUT, the whole system should be re-plugged to establish a baseline and re-verified with well known source material. Only then introduce the new component. If there is a difference, it will readily be apparent. It's tougher with power amps to provide them with the same work so they are at the same thermal point.

Only then should the tester say "BananaRama is really good in my system. Check it out and see what it's like in yours.
 Such a test would need to be performed in an ordinary room  with speakers placed in less than ideal positions as the average listener would have things.  Testing high-grade cables and low-grade cables of equal electrical properties,  Like 2 coathanger’s stretched out compared with whatever high-end cable Of the same conductance. 
To expand on the question? Has there ever been measurable speaker differences with different cables? ETC? Frequency response? Impedance? Has an amplifier ever displayed a different level of distortion using exotic power cables? As in does an amp begin 1% distortion at 100 watts with a stock power cable but managed 105 watts with an upgraded one? 
I’m willing to conduct a double blind test if any cable manufactures want to participate. I have a a set of Infinity RS1s and an Aragon 4004 Mk II.  
ieales
Can you give an example of two cable assemblies with the same measured LCR numbers and vastly different sound?

>>>>>>>I was commenting on stringreen’s post which was,

”I originally thought that a short length of speaker (2 1/2 meter) cable didn’t mean that much difference....especially two same lengths of very similar construction. I substituted one kind - thin minimally jacketed silver - with another thin minimally jacketed silver... both were a bi-wired set. The difference was night and day. I don’t know why, but that is the truth.”