Searching for the most "accurate" speaker (below 15K)

I’m looking for the most accurate and resolving speakers (budget is <= 15K). Paradigm Persona 3F, Kef Reference 3 or Focal Sopra 2 are some of the options I can think of. Any opinions on how these compare? Should I had other options to this shortlist? The amplifier is the (absolutely extraordinary) Nagra Classic AMP.

Thanks! :)
128x128vermeer
I think OP has a small room (around 200 square feet). I used to own Maggie’s and loved them.  The space required for Maggies to fully perform might be a deal breaker here. 
These days have been hectic and I was not able to come back to discussion before ...

@marktomaras : yes, I know Imacustica (who doesn´t in Portugal? ;)). I must confess that Wilson is not exactly my sound ... and currently they have no opportunities. They have, however a pair of Martin Logan Summit X which are going to be sold with a good discount since that line has been discontinued. I'm not sure however if they will be a good fit for a small room ... And I also don't know how my amplifier will handle them ...

@david_ten : it is a living room in a restored 100 years old building. It is a suspended wood floor, so I've playing with isolation solutions to decouple the speakers from the floor ...

From my perspective I don't feel the discussion has been hijacked by a dealer. Actually there was a very informative post from @audiotroy which I felt was quite honest (btw, it was removed not longer after it was posted). As long as properly identified (and this is the case), I have no problems at all in having dealers taking part of the discussion. We all have biases, not only the dealers ...
Vermeer, thanks for the kind words and support.

Your room is small but it is not that small. As long as you look at direct radiating loudspeakers with bass in the 40-30hz range you will be fine.

Also depending on electronics you can avail yourself with units from Micromega M100 or M150 hat sound fantastic on the Personas and also have room correction. 

Our smaller playback room is 18 feet long by 14 wide and the Persona 3F sound fantastic in that size room.

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ

As noted here, one has to "go out" and listen to as many speakers as possible. All speakers introduce coloration to the sound, so it is vital to listen and find out what YOU like in terms of sound and which brand YOU favor. Hype about a speaker or any electronics is flat out dangerous if you don’t have money to waste or blow through. Many audiophiles here have listened to dealer hype or went on the advice of a brand "fanboy" only to have bought something that does not sound good to THEM. Dealers have an agenda, sell their products. Owners of products they like, will get over-enthusiastic about the great stereo they have. The smart prospective audio buyer will listen to as many components as they can, and find (in your case) speakers that truly fit what YOU like.