Selling speakers to a buyer in Russia?

Hi all!

I may have a buyer for my PBN speakers in Russia.  What do I need to do to make sure I'm not scammed?
diofan56
I've done several business deals in Russia (manufacturing and distribution).  My advice is to give the speakers to The Little Sisters of the Poor.  In the end, you will be in the same place, no speakers, and no money, but at least you will avoid the shipping brain damage.    
I think dealing with Russia is no different than most other countries. There's always someone out there to scam you at any time. With money comes greed. I think the buyer has more to worry about than you. I'm not too familiar with PBN but know that they can cost more money than I'm willing to part with for a pair of speakers. Good luck and yay or nay are both good choices. 

Your PBN EPS-2 speakers are very big and heavy. This means that shipping overseas is only possible via couriers like FedEx, DHL etc. I am pretty sure that even the lowest courier will cost easily over 2000 USD.

At current courier rates it only makes sense to ship overseas items that are under 31kg and can be shipped via national post.
Different countries may also have different max weight and measurements.
Inside EU we have cheap and fast DHL Freight for heavier items.