SET sound without a lot of money

Any experience or opinions on the Almarros, Music Ref RM10 mkii, or the Joule Electra Stargate amplifires? Looking for a good SET experience without overly-colored sound or congestion, while pushing enough current to excercise existing 91db speakers at low to moderate volume. I would like to swap one of these occassionally into my system without having to rebuild (re-buy)a whole new system to accomodate a tradional low-watt 2A3, 45, or 300b amp.
erfranke
Larryi,
You wrote words of wisdom, nothing beats critical listening for building a component to its highest level. Random parts selection(based solely on reputation) is a bad recipe.
If you are looking for Great sound without spending over a lot of money($10K), then you should look into Sophia Electric 91-01 mono-block 300b single ended amplifiers.

There is a Positive Feedback review detailed on 91-01.

WA
Audio Mirror offers two beautiful sounding and looking SETs, 20 watts per channel and 45 watts per channel (I have this one for my 87db 6 ohm (min) speakers). Not 300B or 2A3, but 6C33C - powerful and beautiful sound nonetheless. If you are near Atlanta, GA, you may come by for a listen.
I was driving my Sophia Baby into 92db speakers. Sounded pretty good at moderate volume. Then I traded for Cain & Cain Abby's. Wow. The music...even at higher volumes...wow. You gotta find the match, it's out there.