Shindo and Coincident

To coincident TE 2 owners (or any coincident owners)
Any experience with Shindo gear - specifically the Cortese?
This is all about my recent infatuation with SE amps.
My Yamamoto A-08S seemed overwhelmed, but there were moments of pure palpable midrange bliss. My Manley neo 250 in triode just does not reproduce that magical feeling. So I am thinking either Frankenstein, Art Audio, or most intriguing of all - Shindo Cortese. Please respond if you can enlighten me.
128x128das
I have an Art Audio Gill Signature Power amp ( 16 watts ) with Art Audio VP1 Mark II preamp and I could not be happier. I bought used and had contacted the owner of the company before I purchased; he could not have been more helpful. I have had the Canary preamp but it had no tape loop and no mute which I like to have. If you looked at the Canary next to the Art Audio you would think it would be a a better sounding unit. Once you listen I was drawn back to the Art Audio. If I were to move out of the Art Audio family it would take an extremely good deal and then I would probably end up back with an Art Audio in the future. Call Joe at Art Audio he is more then willing to give his advice. I am a very satisfied user.
I have a Shindo Monbrison and I have spoken with Jonathan Halpern the importer of Shindo on several occasions and know him to be a thoroughly responsible, ethical "good guy." It seems to me that he may be getting a bad rap here for no good reason. I must say however that if we are talking about gray market gear that would be a dfferent situation and I would not expect there to be any support for the product.
I agree with Aronsss, this thread is about gear synergy not a certain distributors reputation. Let us assume I will purchase new from a dealer. Has anyone head coincident speakers with those beautiful Shindo amps?
Hi Das

Have you heard the frankensteins yet? Israel knows what he is doing I would think those amps could be magical with your speakers. If they can drive the TV4 and the Pure reference full range with utter ease why not theTE2.
Yea, it seems the Franks are the obvious way to go. You can't audition any of these amps, even here in Chicago. Just wanted to get some informed thoughts before I pull the trigger (yet again). I dream of achieving audio nirvana this time so I don't I have to waste my every minute surfing and researching audio gear. Thanks everyone for your input

PK Das