SHOW attendees: please post speaker reports here

Seeing a few random responses in other threads, but thought it would be nice if we could have a single thread to try to consolidate at least a "best of" compilation of speaker impressions. All cost ranges. All of us "stay at home" agoners would appreciate it. Thanks much.
jeffkad
I liked both the Magico Q5 and the Maggies, though the Maggies were, uh, magical during only one of my three visits to that room.

Others I enjoyed: Evolution Acoustics, Electrocompaniet Nordic Tone, Gershman Black Swan with VAC and Gershman Sonographe with Manley, the smaller Tidals.
Over at the CES show I thought that the Burmester room sounded great and as funny as it sounds the B30s at 16k seemed like a deal. The Solution room playing through Magico M5s sounded great. Joseph Audio was showing Pearl through Bel Canto electronics that sounded good to me. I also appreciated showings from Vienna Acoustics, Volent, and Nordic Tone.
Maggies are planars. If you don't appreciate planar characteristics you won't like Maggies.
Great stuff. Keep it coming.

Marakanetz: 605hifi asked if it was the 10t or 20t? Can you confirm which (r u sure it was 10t)?

Surferjoe, which Vienna model(s)?

To all: please identify which model speaker you are commenting on, if you can remember. Thanks.