Some tables have soul and some not

Why is that? Do you think it is always very subjective?
Say, Nottingham Spacedeck does have it and SME does not even if in some respects SME can be called a better or depending on model much better table.
Thoughts, opinions, name callings ?
inna
Rok2id, please, let's stop that firing. Don't open fire, don't return fire, just no fire. There is no need, no threat of any kind. Firing destroys "soul". Now I sound like a preacher. Let's just continue with our exploration of the subject. Which is mysterious, unknown, possibly uknowable and yet quite real.
Playing Master copy on Studer 820. Now that's audiophile dream.
Dear Lew, I understand your intention but there is no need for you to apologize for anything. I certainly don't believe in 'collective quilt' but only in the individual kind. The 'Rambo Rok' obviously hate all French, all Dutch, all Germans and so on. A military war-horse with ditto vocabulary.

Rok Rambo, You got it wrong with both assumptions. I am not
French nor Dutch. I am from Serbia. As a military expert you should know how much damage your military caused to my country. But well from a safe distance. No American soldier crossed our border. Can you explain why?
Huh Nandric, Your country is just a tiny portion. Always these big boyz need to see their "toyz" in action how they work LOL!