Some tables have soul and some not

Why is that? Do you think it is always very subjective?
Say, Nottingham Spacedeck does have it and SME does not even if in some respects SME can be called a better or depending on model much better table.
Thoughts, opinions, name callings ?
inna
Dear Geoch, You shoud know better than other members what
kind of destruction USA military caused in Serbia. You
are a neighbour of Serbia while your country was the only one to support us during this American demonstration of their destructive capabilities. For this American military
imbecile I have no pity and he demonstrated clearly in this thread what kind of person he is. But I will not participate in this thread anymore. I have stated what I have to say.

Regards,
Did we really think that the global news on TV or newspapers were speeking the truth around the world?
Facts were made and hidden as the case on the mass media by the master of puppets and his clan who has invested in war.
What I find hard to believe is how it is possible for any one to seek for any justice, when we have the knowlege that history in particular and especialy the dark pages, is a matter of perspective among the nations for whom it is served and imposed by the masterchef. Sometimes is better to write open, freely expressing our internal flame on the text and at the end to press the delete button instead of posting. We can choose to not scandalize provoke and fluster our forum mates for as we are here as guests. And I mean all of us! So, let's crank some Jimi now : "Hey baby" (New rising sun).
Well, we've had our first black president as historical milestone... I now wish to have a president that would make pot and poker legal as historical milestone.
There is always peace to be found on the other side of war, isn't it? That's what wars are all about - to find peace.