Some tables have soul and some not

Why is that? Do you think it is always very subjective?
Say, Nottingham Spacedeck does have it and SME does not even if in some respects SME can be called a better or depending on model much better table.
Thoughts, opinions, name callings ?
inna
Inna,
you're right, indeed this weekend it will be the Continuum. I have always something to improve or to change a little on my TTs. Maybe this is the thrill. But I know others might not understand this. Just having let's say a complete SME table with SME arm and believing I am a happy man would not satisfy me. Some people told me why do you have five TTs with 12 tonearms? - we only need one each! My reply was: This is fine for you.

I prefer emotion, why not discuss a little emotionally without bringing the other down. I liked the discussion we had before some guys left the theater.
we are learning as you do with the Bavarian language. Most people in Germany cannot understand a word if a real Bavarian uses his tongue. I am often in Texas and the dialect overthere is a bit similar... or am I wrong?

best & fun only
Thuchan,
Libyan "encounter" that started mainly from sabotage, happened to be the quick chance for US-Obama to have quick victory and to boost up the rating.
Other than that, the same mess as in Iraq or Afgan. Also same reasons of oil rages. Who gave us right to dictate our needs on someone else's territories???
Being US Citizen, I don't wish my pocket to be geopardised by such encounters neither to fight 'cash crop' operations. I'm hippie that wants piece and weed without getting busted and prosecuted.
"Most people in Germany cannot understand a word if a real Bavarian uses his tongue. I am often in Texas and the dialect overthere is a bit similar... or am I wrong?"

This is what as known as a TWOFER. you are wrong and wrong.