Some tables have soul and some not

Why is that? Do you think it is always very subjective?
Say, Nottingham Spacedeck does have it and SME does not even if in some respects SME can be called a better or depending on model much better table.
Thoughts, opinions, name callings ?
inna
"Most people in Germany cannot understand a word if a real Bavarian uses his tongue. I am often in Texas and the dialect overthere is a bit similar... or am I wrong?"

This is what as known as a TWOFER. you are wrong and wrong.
Marakanetz,
I also do not understand why the US went into Iraq for the 2nd campaign. Of course it was a tyrannized country but ...
In Bosnia the Nato intervention did support peace efforts - sorry Nandric - but this is a historical fact. In Afganistan I learned that different countries try to occupy the zone of influence since 150 years. What is the difference to Tibet? And politicians in Germany told us the Peace of the World will be defended at the Hindukush.
you're right in many cases interests or misleading political concepts have some impact on so called peace keeping activities. Henry Kissinger received the Nobel Price for drawing Cambodia on the war table.

But being a SuperPower or to tag it differently: the last remaining SuperPower - the US has not the freedom to stay away like the Germans did in Libya.

best & fun only
Rok2id,

and I thought I am not left alone with my language problem...

best & fun only