Some tables have soul and some not

Why is that? Do you think it is always very subjective?
Say, Nottingham Spacedeck does have it and SME does not even if in some respects SME can be called a better or depending on model much better table.
Thoughts, opinions, name callings ?
inna
No, I am not going to beam up when we finally arrived at the subject of women, in a very roundabout way.
Thuchan, I salute your exotic taste. Oriental people have an enigma.
Geoch, you are more than right about weed, it is in fact a way to close one's mind.
Dear Geoch,

"two of the most critical achievments was the European Union & Nato"

I do understand European Union in your case but why Nato?
"All we need is love" doesn't work all the times. Remember Chamberlain.
Or imagine bringing 1000 hippies (not Marakanetz) at one place. What do you think happens after 100 days...

agree that Marakanetz will not survive in the Netherlands but maybe in Marakesch :-)

best & fun only
How about this?
A man comes to see a psychiatrist.
- Doctor, I must be lesbian!
- Why do you say it?
- There are so many nice boys but I still very much prefer girls!
NATO is important because it put the USA, France, Germany and the UK in the same military alliance. This made it almost impossible to have another european war.
Oh hell, you people just can't stop talking about military. All right. Since a war in Europe is nearly impossible, it should be taken somewhere else, correct?
Let the gods of war speak and scream. Iraq is coming to the end, who is next? And don't tell me no-one. Those imbiciles up there will figure something out. But if they touch Iran we should all pray. Anyone has an idea what they are capable of if they get offended. This would be the ultimate f..... nightmare, believe you me.