sonic signature of Pure Note Paragon Question

I just got a set of cables tonite , brand new. This is a first impression but i am alarmed . The entire system is Paragon . They are dry , lacking in air , have little bass and have little timbral richness. They seem to be hyper accurate however with good depth and focus. For owners who have had them a for some time , what characteristics will change and how will they end up changing / sounding ? Thanks !!
brainwater
Thanks Ozzy and Tommy. Yes , this is what i needed when i started this thread so thanks guys . Tommy , your description has eased my concerns a bit and am at 140 hours of real playing time. They sound much better and anyone who doesnt think cables breakin and improve cant hear . Im nearly satisfied at this stage. Last nite was a marked improvement with the midrange and lower midrange filling out some while the top two octaves became more liquid. Looking good so far. Thanks again for your help as always. i really appreciate the input. Brent

Brainwater - To be 'accurate' cables have to preserve the signal. Dryness indicates a loss of low-level resolution.
This thread is only useful to demonstrate the importance of break-in. As I said before, no one should judge a component or cable until many hours of break-in.
I thought I read it here but I recently read where a member stated that cables do not " soundstage " . The Paragons now have 215 hours on them and something amazing happened around 150 . Depth began increasing . It was not subtle and I am not imagining things. If this is not soundstagiong properties then what would you call it. I am now back to wanting to do a head to head with ..yes...... 3500.00 cables, the valhalla. I have an excellent memory for sonic signatures within a given system as long as the chain stays complete and i feel that even at this stage a comparison might prove interesting. Cables dont soundstage? Maybe yours dont in your system but here , its something to behold. These cables are really good and for what i paid { 50 % off deal } , a downright steal. This is the best money I have spent in a long time. . They stay. Thanks for all the help along the way.

Hello Brainwater,

I'm a year late on this archived thread, but how did the Paragon interconnects end up comparing to the Valhalla? Did you keep the Paragons in your system?