sonic signature of Pure Note Paragon Question

I just got a set of cables tonite , brand new. This is a first impression but i am alarmed . The entire system is Paragon . They are dry , lacking in air , have little bass and have little timbral richness. They seem to be hyper accurate however with good depth and focus. For owners who have had them a for some time , what characteristics will change and how will they end up changing / sounding ? Thanks !!
brainwater

Brainwater - To be 'accurate' cables have to preserve the signal. Dryness indicates a loss of low-level resolution.
This thread is only useful to demonstrate the importance of break-in. As I said before, no one should judge a component or cable until many hours of break-in.
I thought I read it here but I recently read where a member stated that cables do not " soundstage " . The Paragons now have 215 hours on them and something amazing happened around 150 . Depth began increasing . It was not subtle and I am not imagining things. If this is not soundstagiong properties then what would you call it. I am now back to wanting to do a head to head with ..yes...... 3500.00 cables, the valhalla. I have an excellent memory for sonic signatures within a given system as long as the chain stays complete and i feel that even at this stage a comparison might prove interesting. Cables dont soundstage? Maybe yours dont in your system but here , its something to behold. These cables are really good and for what i paid { 50 % off deal } , a downright steal. This is the best money I have spent in a long time. . They stay. Thanks for all the help along the way.

Hello Brainwater,

I'm a year late on this archived thread, but how did the Paragon interconnects end up comparing to the Valhalla? Did you keep the Paragons in your system?
Two of my discoveries in the last two years are: Acoustic Reality eAR 1001 amps (2005) and Pure Note Paragon Enhanced cables (2006). I can spend a lot more money (and I'm willing to do that if necessary), but I don't need to.

Chris