Sonus GP VS Vienna Mozart

I am looking for a pair of speaker and I can not decide which one I will get between SF GP and Vienna Mozart.I would like some advice on these speakers.Which one sound better.I have bryston 4 B ST and Theta Miles run direct to amp.
neronian
Last week I heard a pair of Vienna Acoustics Mozart Speakers driven by a Bryston 4B and BP25 preamp at a dealer. The combination was very good. Solid imaging, reasonable bass response, clean midrange. The speaker above the Mozart, the Bethoven, was much better. A much larger speaker, but I thought a true full range speaker at a reasonable price. I would suggest that you listen to the Audio Physic Tempo before you make your decision. I think it works well with Bryston amp.
I am on the other end.... I have not heard the Viennas but have heard the Grand Piano's. They were very impressive. I do not think I have ever heard a speaker in that price range that had as big a soundstage as well as the incredible musicality we look for. They were driven by a Classe amp and although I am a tube lover I was emotionally involved.

I cannot tell you which is better, but I can tell you to listen to the Sonus Faber's. You would be doing yourself a true injustice if you pass up an audition.