SPDIF suggestion

So here's the story. I have a W4S DAC1 with factory upgrades of low ESR caps and a Femto clock. I'm using a Simaudio 260D as a transport.

Some time back I asked about a digital cable and one suggestion that intrigued me was the Black Cat Silver Silver Star 75 which I bought. It replaced a generic 75 ohm cable I got on eBay. I think the silver Star is very smooth and balanced but the bass is not the most dynamic.

So I ordered a Belden 1694a from Blue Jeans. The cable sound more extended at both frequency extremes. Annoyingly so, in fact, to the point I get a headache.

So I call a well known company with a cable library. They recommend 2 cables- first is the Silver Star and the next is an Acoustic Zen cable, the MC2= which I later find out is a 110 ohm cable thus really shouldn't even be in the running here.

So I want something more than the Silver Star, and something that's not an impedance mismatch.

Suggestions? Willing to go to $400 and pre-loved is ok!
128x128zavato
Been through quite a few of these. The 2 that I like really well are one, the Oyaide DR-510 (RCA to RCA) or the DB-510 (BNC to BNC). This is a very very nice sounding digital cable. Very even handed and nicely detailed.

Two, Steve of Empirical Audio makes a SPDIF cable that is absolutely killer also. This gives a very precise presentation and is quite extraordinary.