Speaker Cables

I have used MIT Terminstor 2 biwire and Monster Z series biwire for my Apogee Stages, but they seem to be lacking something. I am using a Carver 500 T amp. What do you suggest, Thank you.
128x128bigotb
Sorry, I should have researched first. The SYMO cable was the cable of choice for the Apogees, not the OCOS.
I currently have anti-cables myself and agree that they are pretty good. Unfortunately, I would respectfully say that the Carver amp is your main issue. It is a reasonably dull/boring sounding amp that was made to emulate the sound of a tube amp and IMO did not succeed. I owned one for many years and used it primarily to drive my passive subs. You can try some inexpensive speaker cables as mentioned, but if you want to experience a significant difference, I suggest something like an Odyssey (w/extreme upgrade) amp or a McCormack DNA-1 as a starting point to drive your Apogees.
Thank you very much. I guess its time to invest in a amp and try to find some Symo cables. In fact I heard about them before. Looking for a answer you can find it here, Thank you.
Bigotb, no no no...... Symo was the choice twenty years ago. It was Jason Bloom's best shot back then, but the world has turned since.
I fully agree with Jig on the Carver amp. Get a higher end amp like a Levinson or krell for s/s or a tube amp
I use a pair of Coincident TRS Extreme and they are one of the best. Just pure music no coloration or harshness. A pair of 2 meter used can be had for 800.00 on agon