Speakers for Bryston

Suggestions for speakers that mate well with Bryston electronics?

Running Bryston BCD-1 CDP, BDA-1 DAC, BP25 pre, and 4BSST amp.

I tend to listen to jazz, classical, vocal and instrumental music.. and, of course, a smattering of everything else! I don't usually listen at loud volumes.

Thanks in advance!
Ag insider logo xs@2xheadshrinker2
PMC is expensive but value is in the ear of the beholder. I bought IB2i a few months ago and think I received excellent value. With 28B-SST2 amps they sound absolutely gob-smack wonderful, and both brands come with transferable 20-year warranties. That means, at my age, I'm possibly set for life.
I'm not a fan of the muddy PMC sound. For the money, it's not for me. I agree with Playpen, the B-100 SST is excellent. I contrast I found the larger Brystons were very bright and screamy to my ears. They are the only amps I've heard (that I can think of at the moment) that sound like the high mids and treble are lifted several dB like an EQ was in the mix. Not my cuppa.
All I can say is that your experience with PMC and large Brystons bears no resemblance to mine. None at all. Not even in the same universe.
Then we must agree to disagree, as many people on many forums find them lifted on the top, and I have agree with my ears in that respect.