Speakers to hang on to for LIFE

After 9 years with my Proac Response 3s, I recently decided to change speakers. As you can tell, I'm not an upgrade fever patient. I want something I can live with for years & I think the best advice I'm gonna get will be from those who have & are still living with their speakers for an extended period of time. Please tell me why too. Thanks.Bob.
ryllau
I have my SPICA ANGELUS since 1991, the sound stage is great, with a JANIS sub and a Krell KST 100 driving them, they sound like the first week I had bought them
I also have a pr with prima Luna prologue two integrated and Cecil 51xr it sounds wonderful just needs a little more bass
That I've had since 90's. Super towers, studio 100 and studio 1 mk2 in order to get new Vandy Treo's. Have to go SS from tubes so I thought I'd just make the move. Thought I'd keep the Supertowers for life and still may if I don't get enough for all of these lol.
Snell B Model. I have had a pair since they first came out in the early 90's and they are still outstanding compared to almost any speakers I have heard for under $7500/pr since. I recently needed to replace a blown woofer and had the mids reglued, and installed Cardas Patented Binding Posts and now they are better than ever.