Subwoofer for classical music listener

This is my second post on the subject of subwoofers.
My first post wasn't specific enough.
I listen to classical music 90% of the time.
Are there any classical music listeners out there who have subwoofers?
if there are, could you let me know what you have?
i don't imagine I would need quite as powerful or expensive a sub as those who mainly listen to other types of music, but I may be wrong.

128x128rvpiano
Sorry, I suppose it boils down to if dual SVS Ultra 13s are worth the extra cost over dual SB2000s...for a classical music application.
I think a 2nd SB2000 would do the trick. It would not be a good idea to use two different subs!
REL - full stop.

I used to have twin REL G2 subs (one in each corner at the front). My friend, who conducts orchestras and is far more knowledgeable on classical music, was impressed enough with my system that he bought twin REL G2 subs as well.
I have since upgraded to the new No25 model and plan on adding a second one when funds permit.

I have been using an SVS model SB13-Ultra subwoofer for about 2 years and it works very well with classical and other music,  I set the crossover very low and I use the sub just to pick up the "rumble" to give the music a "floor,"  or "in the hall feeling."   It can adjust the output to get just as much base as I want.  In 2 years I have never re-adjusted the output setting because it seems to work with all my music.  I have used it with several speakers,  including Magnepan 1.7, Thiel CS 2.7, Quads, and YG Carmels and Kipods.  It has been splendid with all speakers that I have tried.  SVS is seldom discussed but I believe they produce an excellent sub in the SB-Ultra series.

"I have since upgraded to the new No25 model and plan on adding a second one when funds permit.,

quiltzig- If I were so fortunate, I would bow to No25, before a listening session. BRAVO!

I have only seen No 25, haven’t heard a system with. No doubt its a fine sub.

My ancient pair B3’s do the job, but if my system at such a level, I’d have FOUR...2 behind the listening area, equidistant as my own.

About the only thing a i wish REL still did is offer a nice veneer. My subs are cherry with matching Mapleshade 4" slabs/ brass footers.

No 25 would be stunning is a beautiful exotic veneer$$. I would still swap those stock footers though, just my thing.