SUBWOOFER FOR MUSIC

I have Paradigm Studio 100 and I want to use a subwoofer with them..I use my system only for music..so would you suggest using a subwoofer for only music with my Paradigms??I need help....
aram
Ozfly are you bi-wiring your Paradigm 100's??I am thinking of bi-wiring them as well..about the jumper cable;I heard that before as well..I think I am going to use a quality cable instead of those jumpers
Yes I am. I'm using them generally for home theater and am currently running them from a sunfire amp which has both a voltage and current output to the mains. I am hooking the mid/tweeter to the voltage? and the woofer to the current? -- maybe it's the other way around. Sounds quite good. Much better than when I used the supplied jumper from Paradigm. For your system, I suspect that a single out that is then split for two speaker inputs would be quite acceptable. Basically, for each channel, you can use either 1) one cable with a single amp connection that is then split and offers two speaker connections or 2) two cables -- you just connect both together at one of your amp outputs (i.e., both into your A right and two more into your A left).
Will I have to put the B channel on (which is not recommended) as well if I want to bi-wire with another single run of my current speaker cable ?
No reason to as far as I know. Let's say that you have four separate cables: Woofer Left (WL), Tweeter Left (TL), Woofer Right (WR) and Tweeter Right (TR). You can hook the amplifier ends of WL and TL to your Left A output and the amplifier ends of WR and TR to your Right A output. There are many fine cables that offer one input to the amp with two separate outputs to the speaker. You may also be happy with high quality jumpers -- hook the speaker cable to the woofer and the jumper from woofer to tweeter inputs. Good luck.
Ozfly
I want to ask you something..If I bi-wire I will use 4 runs of the same cable but I will have to put both A and B speaker terminals on because I use the cables with plugs fitted on..So does using both A and B terminals together degrade the sound?