Suggest Used Projector HD compat for approx 4K?

Does anyone have any suggestions for used front projectors (hd compatible) for about 4K. I am leaning towards a vidikron vpf 40 because I have heard crt is the way to go. Words of Wisdom? It has to be used so I can save some $$
dp37
New Sanyo VPL-60HT. Smaller, brighter than CRT's, better contrast, fully HD ready, 16:9 native, quiet. Sold a bunch at $4500 and using one in my own theater at home. CRT's are great but LCD's and DLP's are taking over the world for a great number of reasons...not the least being you don't have to replace the guns (bulbs yes, but that is a plug in thing, not major surgery). Also, you have more flexible mounting options (most have zooms) and they tend to be much quieter (the Sanyo is about 40db). In theory, CRT's are better under ideal conditions, but they are maintainence hungry beasts in my experience. Check out http://www.thebigpicturedvd.com/bigequipment9.shtml for a review on the Sanyo.

Kevin
The Sound Broker
i went to the CES and saw the Dream Vision projectors and was very impressed. How does these compare with Barcos or Sony . HTSteve
i went to the CES and saw the Dream Vision projectors and was very impressed. How does these compare with Barcos or Sony . HTSteve
i also saw dreamvison last year at ces . they looked pretty good. i still say a good crt is the only way to go. i have a sony 1252 with a dvdo line doubler it looks awsome.i tried even 80k dlps bright yes . beat my crts no.