Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Hi Fplanner2000, is that T3 UHO a 20 amp IEC cable? I heard the Powercell uses a 20amp power cord. Thanks.
Rydenfan, I have the same configuration as you (T2 on my source & T3 on my amp). For the Power Conditionner, I use the T3 which is perfect for this use.
How does the older A/C Master Coupler stack up to the new T3? Anyone heard both?
RE: my posts 4/14 and 3/17 regarding bass response - decided to do a little investigation of my source - APL 3910 that had just come back from a laser repair. Turns out the volume on the DAC board had somehow been set very low - increasing it brought back the dynamics and bass that I had been lacking and missing(I had to first find, then READ the directions to change these settings using a separate remote) - it was a hunch that definitely paid off - I got tired of moving the 400# speakers in search of more bass, etc.

What I am hearing now is really nice - full, tight, and deep bass integration with great mids and highs, excellent depth, imaging and a "rightness" to what I am now hearing that I got a slight taste of before, but now have the "whole enchilada" so to speak. I have just been grinning for the past 2 hours. For some reason, I'm now getting hungry.....

Thank you Ted and others for all your help - I was a little hesitant to report my findings, but figure that if this helps one other person having a "system problem", its probably a pretty good thing...