Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Scottmac62,
The difference between the D3 and D2 are much like the differences between a Hologram D and Precision Reference power cords with the D3 having the spooky huge soundstage of the Hologram D and the D2 sounding more pin-point and immediate much like the Precision Reference.

You really should listen to both cables in your system.
Has anyone tried a Galileo MPC on a subwoofers power cord and/or the interconnect rca/balanced? Happy Holidays ALL!!

Regards Bacardi
For the Galileo mpc adapters, is there only one type?? I was under the impression that there was two. One that was siler like the old style connectors and a gold quantum tunneled adapter. I have 4 silver adapters for my 2 dual leads. One is on my T2 to my Quattro and other on my Precision AC to my QLS 9. The other dual is on my T3 on power amp and the other on my T2 to my Pre Processor. I will post my results later.

Regards Bacardi
For the Galileo mpc adapters, is there only one type?? I was under the impression that there was two. One that was siler like the old style connectors and a gold quantum tunneled adapter. I have 4 silver adapters for my 2 dual leads. One is on my T2 to my Quattro and other on my Precision AC to my QLS 9. The other dual is on my T3 on power amp and the other on my T2 to my Pre Processor. I will post my results later.

Regards Bacardi
I have a Galileo on its way. Can anyone tell me
how long they take to fully break in? I plan on
using it on my PowerCell se. If that works out,
I will try one on my Hologram D. So, I would like
to from any one who has tried a G-MPC on a Hologram D
and another PC. Not sure if mixing a digital power
cord and a T3 would be detrimental or not.