Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
>.09-23-10: Glory
I feel like Tbg now and TVAD will have to deal with two of us now.<<

I'll bet old Tvad is quaking in his boots.
Billy,

Glad you showed up again to add your wisdom/knowledge to this thread.

Both you and TV make a great pair together with your humor an all.
No difference in sound quality by placing the 2 x Migs along the side edge of the amps where the transformers are located so moved them back to 2 front and 1 centre back in pinpoint config.
I want to try some Migs under my 2 x Velodyne DD-18 subs when they are avaliable again from the UK distributor ABC Audio. Anyone tried them under subs and what are your findings?.

Thanks
Thanks Glorious

And you and TBG make a great pair of lightweights.

How's Barney Frank?
Flashunlock, I have mine in pipoint position inbetween my SVS PB13 Ultra and my Hifi Pyon sub platform and I noticed great differences. The throw of bass is greater and sub is even less detected. The pitch is more controlled, well defined....I might try a set under my platform to the floor and take my custom feet off.

I wonder if Ted D. has had feedback on these under sub at all and with positive results maybe make a larger scale to accomodate a subwoofer or large speaker. Hint Hint....

Regards Bacardi