Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
Post removed 
Post removed 
@melbguy1 that is interesting question. Even my vienna acoustics beethoven baby grands retail at 5500. Even used they sell 3500. But I don't know I have seen some cables that really do some great things. I wish I could hear the higher end tara labs just to see how they sound. The cable company doesn't send them out as demos anymore. I wonder why they are not. It would be interesting to hear the higher ups. I won't comment on them since I haven't heard anything past the ones.
Post removed 
Gentleman, I assure you these JBL-L7 speaker will desamate most speakers in sound quality!, I do not care what anyone believes, I have modded these speakers with Tara labs Omega Jumpers that are not on the Tara Site , The vincent player destroyed the Ayon cd-2s player in sound quality as well,any of you are welcome to my home to listen for your self, I have nothing to hide, as a matter of fact, I would love to see your faces when you hear these speakers, amp, cd player, the result would be priceless to see your mouths hit the floor!, I have listened to many of the worlds finest over priced speakers, and this digital player is awsome direct to amp, I have litened to $10,000.00 and up players out there that plain riht out suck!