Tenor 75 Wi OTL

Just bought this OTL by Tenor.

Living in Destin FL and owning the Atmasphere S30 amp I could remove some power tubes to reduce the heat in the summer. Can this be done with the Tenor?

Kelly High End in Ca. who I bought from said the amps puts off very little heat after being on for a hour or two. BS from the seller?
128x128glory
I am certainly surprised by the comments of Blackburn. He insults countless people and companies in one statement. Who knows what his motivation is.

Anyone I know that has ever listened to the Tenor OTL has loved the sound. It is certainly, when paired with the proper speaker (impedance), one of the finest, if not the finest, sounding tube amplifiers I have ever heard.

If you have any questions, please feel free to call me and I will be happy to help.

Jonathan Tinn
Glory, Since you have ZU speakers you will not have much advantage in seeking an OTL with more power.
OK so we have 2 hour + on the Tenor amps. My thoughts are a lot of heat and the best amps/sound I have ever heard out of my system.

Jonathan helped set the amps up by phone after the seller caused me to wonder if he knew anything about the amp. You may not always agree with Jonathan but he does have a passion for this hobby called audio. Treated me as if he just sold me the amps yesterday. Thank you so very much J.

I would rather listen to this amp one hour and turn it off for the sake of heat in the summer than listen all night to a lesser sounding amp.

More thought later as I break these suckers in.

Oh buy the way I have the 7th pair made so who are you that first bought these?