Tenor 75 Wi OTL

Just bought this OTL by Tenor.

Living in Destin FL and owning the Atmasphere S30 amp I could remove some power tubes to reduce the heat in the summer. Can this be done with the Tenor?

Kelly High End in Ca. who I bought from said the amps puts off very little heat after being on for a hour or two. BS from the seller?
128x128glory
OK so we have 2 hour + on the Tenor amps. My thoughts are a lot of heat and the best amps/sound I have ever heard out of my system.

Jonathan helped set the amps up by phone after the seller caused me to wonder if he knew anything about the amp. You may not always agree with Jonathan but he does have a passion for this hobby called audio. Treated me as if he just sold me the amps yesterday. Thank you so very much J.

I would rather listen to this amp one hour and turn it off for the sake of heat in the summer than listen all night to a lesser sounding amp.

More thought later as I break these suckers in.

Oh buy the way I have the 7th pair made so who are you that first bought these?
Glory- Agree totally w Tubegroover about the diff btwn Berning ZH-270 and Joule VZN-80. In my system, to my ears, a no brainer. Also a no brainer that those Russian MIG output tubes will dissipate WAY, WAY, WAY more heat than an S-30. In my house, 8 of them (same as the Tenor monos, I believe) gave off WAY more than a pair of the M-60 monos. Even in New England in the winter, they very quickly heated up my 15 x 23 x 8' LR and the adjacent hallway and staircase area. Very interested to hear what you think of the Tenors compared to the Atma amps; the Tenors are beautiful and I've always wanted to try them on my Merlins.
"I would rather listen to this amp one hour and turn it off for the sake of heat in the summer than listen all night to a lesser sounding amp."

Enjoy your amp Glory. I hope you find a solution to the heat from those big 6C33C outputs, keep us posted, love to hear your system!