The best CD Player for the money

I AM IN THE PROCESS OF BUYING A CD PLAYER AND I DONT KNOW WHICH WAY TO GO.WITH SO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM I WANT TO PURCHASE SOMETHING GOOD BUT I DONT WANT TO SPEND 10,000 EITHER.
jazze22
I am using the APL 3910's transport. Remember that my version is one of the cheaper(mosfets, not tubes-and Burr-Brown, not AKM's(?)). You also cannot separate the preamp from the DAC on my Oritek. I have e-mailed Alex(APL) about bringing by the Oritek-to see what he thinks. My preamp(at Ori's) was easily beaten, and what I have at home with the Oritek(not sorted out yet) is really something. I wanted to give people of more limited means access to an unbelievable bargain. Also, I think the words,"for the money" may not apply here.
Where and when can we have someone do a shootout on a worldclass system between the following:

- APL NOW3.0GO
- Esoteric P-01/D-01
- Accuphase DP800/DC801
- Naim CD555/555PS
- EMMLabs CDSD SE/DCC2 SE
- DCS Scarlatti Transport/DAC/Clock
- Zanden Model 2000/Model 5000 Signature
- Metronome Kalista Transport/Power supply

Missing anything?
Henry, Yes,
Wadia 581ise , the AMR Abbingdon CD-77, & the Nova Memory Player
these need to be on this lists.
Gary, you're right, when you think about it, there are quite a few very good CDPs around. Some would argue that the Reimyo should be included too as well as the Spectral...

A shootout on a modded top player (like Esoteric X-01) by say APL, TUC and GNSC and others could also be an interesting event...