The best CD Player for the money

I AM IN THE PROCESS OF BUYING A CD PLAYER AND I DONT KNOW WHICH WAY TO GO.WITH SO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM I WANT TO PURCHASE SOMETHING GOOD BUT I DONT WANT TO SPEND 10,000 EITHER.
jazze22
I am very happy with my denon 3910 multiformat player. I use it only for 2 channel - no video or surround.

You can get these high-end players for pennies on the dollar since everyone wants blu Ray now. There are also lots of mods available for them if you are so inclined.

Mark
IMO the only player worth the money today is the outstanding Sony XA5400ES Stereophile Class A+
Kinergetics KCD40

I've owned several of the different Kinergetics CD players and for some reason, they all have a very a sound that's really special, but the balance between soft and smooth vs detail and clairty with the KCD40, is just the right sound for me.

Hard to find, but if you can get one for under $400, I think you'll have something very special.
I am going to buy a Meridian used. Which is the smartest purchase, 508.24 or 507.24?
The meridian sound is rather cool and hard vs many other players. Warmth, suppleness and contrast can be had in other comparable players.