The best small bookshelf speaker you ever heard?

The best small bookshelf speaker you ever heard?
earthquake
US....cizek model one/small advent/epi 100/ spica tc50/allison 6......uk...acoustic energy ae1,ae2...celestion 600, 700..Any LS 3/5a...
Not sure if these meet the definition of small bookshelves, but limited to speakers I own or have heard for extended periods of time, Revel M22 and JSE (model .6, I believe).
Fried C3/L, which serve as the satellite section of the Valhalla System, sitting on top of the D Series subwoofer.

Was listening to a pair, while sitting on a sofa in front of a concrete wall. Heard a phone ringing behind me, which I obviously knew had to be a part of the music, yet like a complete an utter idiot, turned around to see if the phone was ringing. It was just THAT real. Never had anything like that happen with another loudpeaker.

Was listening to a pair, while sitting on a sofa in front of a concrete wall. Heard a phone ringing behind me, which I obviously knew had to be a part of the music, yet like a complete an utter idiot, turned around to see if the phone was ringing.

Trelja, were you listening to "Amused To Death?"