The best speaker you ever heard?

In my opinion, the speaker is by far the most important part of the audio system. After all, it is the only part you hear. OK, the other stuff really matters a lot, but without a great speaker... No go.

I am a bit 'speaker-obsessed' I guess, and now I am wondering: What are the best speakers you have ever heard, and what made them the best?
njonker
If anyone has heard these speakers they would most certainly agree. I think the 6moons write-up speaks for itself. It is the only system that you really don't hear the speakers.
I never heard the two Rockport speakers above the Altairs (my absolute favorite), but if they are better - they must be wonderful.

1. Rockport Technologies Altair (great all round)

2a. Avantegarde Duo Primo (breathless - emotional)

2b. Hansen Prince v2 (again - just how much better the Hansen's above this one)

5a. Tie: Leonard Norwitz's Audio Note System (in his place - just music)
5b. Tie: Wilson W/P 8's (IMHO in my environment and system for now - music with more dynamics when required)
Cambridge SoundWorks Model Six - I love them almost as much as my old Ohm E's which finally bit the dust.
"Cambridge SoundWorks Model Six - I love them "

...and at $99 a pair a rightout bargain, and that's really the best you've ever heard Jkl2000? If you get serious about this high-end hobby you're in for the ride of your life!
perhaps the question can be rephrased, for example:

"what speaker would you be willing to live with for a long time ?"

my answer would be : stacked quad esls and apogee duetta signature