Thiel 7.2: amps suggestions please

I'm a 7.2 owner who looking for a really good amp to match with my speakers. My actual ss monoblocks rated at 250 watts(doubling on 4, 2,1 ohm) Class A probably are not enough: my feeling is that 7.2's eats power like no other speaker except Apogees ! Welcome to any suggestion, specially from 7.2 owners. Thanks.
luke72
Now i have the pass X600: great amps, a little on the dry side but with my valve preamp the sound is good, fast and musical. Therefore I decided to sell my Thiels because they don't fit well my huge room: sound is boomy with lots of resonances.
I am very curious your opinion on new Jeff Rowland 501 monoblocks driving thiels 7.2 - please try these amps before selling thiels! These little wonders can drive speakers like: big Maggies (Audioshow in Germany), SoundLab A-1 full range electrostats (in Colorado Audio Society special pre-show meeting), and I saw somewhere on the net a pics where 501's were driving flagship JMLab Utopias. All these speakers are very difficult to drive as you know. Besides isn't it a great idea to have such a tiny sexy amps hidden behind the speakers and just two boxes (CD + pre) on the floor between speakers (no big Altars of raks between speakers that spoils imaging tremendously...)
Thanks for your advice Pathos; now I'm driving Thiels with the Pass X600, great combo: dynamics, speed, accuracy, a liquid midrange and no grainy highs... but im my room the Avalon Radians work better... btw, in a few months I'll change my address so no more huge dining room for me...