This is Too Funny Vinyl is Still King

Look at this old, old, Video on YouTube. Man, Neil Young and Michael Fremer look young! Even in 1993 the writing was on the wall; analog really was and still is today, superior to digital! Try this link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kR7227_ndqQ&feature=player_embedded

Too funny!
stickman451
Bpoletti, I'm very glad you have found something that provides you with a variety of music to enjoy.
I think I have seen this clip before. As I have said so many times before at this very site, I continue to have friends over to my place and of course they want to hear the TT set-up, many of those friends for the first time. They are wowed by the analog every time with no exceptions. Audiophiles and non-Audiophiles alike.

When I first saw this headline is also the first time I saw in Audiogon that there are more postings in the analog forum than in the digital forum.

Cool!

_____
Even tho unsound is "spinning his wheel" again: vinyl playback on the "right for you" system is far superior to the digital playback system "right for you" - today. 27 years after the intro of the compact disc.

Digital is *still* not as good as vinyl. Word.
Notec, says you. And if it weren't for these types of blanket, unsupported statements, we could avoid yet another pointless debate on the subject. Geesh!