Tidal electronics...

Hi Goners!

Would like to hear from owners of Tidal ELECTRONICS...I am interested if you feel they are made to the same level of quality that they're speakers have come to enjoy.

Thanks to all for any light you can shed!
128x128azjake
Hi Geopolitis!

They will be ready by the end of November as will the electronics and all cables.

At that time Jorn will take my Sunrays into the listening room, cover it with fine cloth [to protect BOTHWOOD FINISH AND DRIVERS] and will let them break-in for 1 month to check all aspects with his team...
He will then attend CES 2011 in early Jan. and after it is over he will leave for my residence the next day!

He and his team shall be working the system for three 8 hr. days with full musical science gear.
My room will have been redone by then with floating walls and 8 dedicated lines of 10guage that will feed the 4 amps while two more will feed the analog pS Audio Regenerator and the Digital PS Audio regenerator
Last two will be to my SteveDobbins two custom tt's ...A Garrard 301 with Loricraft ps and Technics Mark3 both with Reed arms and assorted cartridges.
Digital is the Esoteric 1 series with 2 dacs, transport and clock...
I am still deciding on what racking system i will choose as i have both 3 headamps and a tuner to fit in as well phew!!!
Azjake, what you are doing is awesome. I would look very closely at the StillPoint Rack.