Tidal Speakers owners

Could you please write your impressions about the Tidal speakers you currently own ? I will probably buy the Tidal Piano Cera in the near future so I would appreciate your feedback...
geopolitis
Roysen, we are communicating but I have no comprehension of why you say what you do. Your argument again that "So neutral is not subjective" just makes no sense to me.

It is probably best that we just leave it there.
Smudge the image Dadlyvj. I am seriously considering a pair of Tidal T1 myself. The neutrality discussion really is misplaced in this thread because it has not direct relation to the Tidal Audio products even though it is an interesting discussion.
I will be receiving my Piano Diacera's sometime in July.

In the meantime I am doing a little bit of upgrading in other parts of my system mainly the amp. When listening to the Piano Ceras they sounded terrific with the Spectron amp in stereo mode. While the Piano's may not need a lot of power to sound great they will take any additional power fed to them quite happily. So, I decided to upgrade to Spectron mono amps. They will be here any day and that will give me the time to break them in thoroughly before the speakers arrive. I also ordered Elrod's Silver Statement pc's and Silver Signature speaker cables. I am a big fan of Elrod cables.

That's it for now. Over and out.
Roysen and Tbg - In the interest of not hijacking this thread further, I have responded to both your comments on the thread devoted to the topic of neutrality, which you can read here.

Bryon
My two cents as the designer behind the speakers mentioned in this thread: neutrality is nothing but an objective criteria. It is a fact which can be found out, and no opinion or a feel.

Neutrality can be defined very simple by the difference between what goes inside of the speaker and what comes out of it. It can be measured in many complex ways. The most famous and also most simple one to understand is the 'frequency response', but it does not tell the whole story of a speaker at all - otherwise all speakers with a flat FRQ would do sound the same.
But almost all effects to "sound" can be measured and follows the same principle: the difference of IN and OUT. The less the difference, the more 'neutral'. And this is at least what we do at TIDAL: bringing this difference as low as possible.

But HOW one likes neutral speakers/systems closer to neutrality then others - well, about this one could talk back and forth since it is a subjective issue/feel/opinion.

many greetings, Jörn