Tidal Speakers owners

Could you please write your impressions about the Tidal speakers you currently own ? I will probably buy the Tidal Piano Cera in the near future so I would appreciate your feedback...
geopolitis
Tbg, again you miss the point. Your speaker's designer has explained it, we've linked articles, others have chimed in. Here is the reality: YOU don't have a comprehensive understanding of these, but there IS a gropuong of generally agreed-upon measurements that, when examined and assessed by an expert speaker engineer, do tell us whether a speaker is basically neutral. This isn't guesswork or subjective. It is widely agreed upon. This is THE way good speaker design is done. And with neutrality -- what goes in comes out -- as the goal. We understand that you don't understand, but please don't confuse your misunderstanding with the facts as they have been layed out for you!
Appreciate your chiming in Jorn, and well summarized Holenneck. It's getting a bit tiresome and a little long winded on this basically simple subject.
Holenneck, no I don't misunderstand. There is much that we know about how to design speakers, such as a good frequency response, wide dispersion, and sometime good phase consistency. But as Jorn suggests speakers with these good characteristics don't sound alike. Of course going further is subjective and it is somewhat more than guesswork. Please don't persist in the nonsense that we know enough to make perfect speakers. We don't have anywhere near perfect drivers, and there are severe costs to weigh in choices of parts.

I know objectivists always want to believe there is no guesswork in any audio component, but the reality is that our ears are the only real guidance we have. I am obviously very impressed with some designer's work and believe others come up short.
Of course there should be that remaining 5-10% in the R&D process whereby final/fine tuning by ears often/do play an equally crucial role (subjective). But as repeatedly stated, good standard sets of measurement criteria have to be met first (objective). I'd be wary if a designer chose to design their products the other way around.
Again, Tbg, you don't get it. Why set up the strawman about "perfect speakers"? Did I say that? Uh, no.

But there is great consistency among good designers about a great many things that matter. They all do it differently, weigh things differently, and have their own sensibilities. A balance of tradeoffs.

Remember, you were the one that said "I have known many speaker manufacturers over my time in audio. Measurements have not been a major consideration in any case that I know of."

I simply proved that this was an ignorant statement. But you can't admit you're wrong, when clearly you are.

I'm done with this thread and you, Tbg.