Tidal Speakers owners

Could you please write your impressions about the Tidal speakers you currently own ? I will probably buy the Tidal Piano Cera in the near future so I would appreciate your feedback...
geopolitis
Bostonbean,
Thanks, look forward to having them home.

Linkster,
How are your Piano D coming along?

Adstew,
Space a premium too here. My pair will be in living room. Hiding all electronics inside enclosed shelves for WAF (among other considerations). Limited to 40cm depth (plus 10cm for cabling). Width no problem. Height limited to 30cm. Tidal amps should be good (at least 2 boxes). Naim amps good too (4 boxes but each smaller than Tidal). Have not considered integrated. At this level I don't know if any conventional integrated would do justice. Would be interested if you find something compact.
The Piano Diacera is magical, an uncolored transparent window into the original recording venue. With familiar recordings, background details that I never heard previously are easily revealed. When it comes to Tidal speakers, it's really all about the subtlety and nuance inherent in the recording, and bringing these elements out but without losing any musicality.
Thanks Linkster that is great endorsement and reassurance. Unfortunately nothing I could share. Still awaiting for my PiaDia. Timeline has overshot earlier indications by some margin. Santa did not deliver this time. But trust not too long to go.
Kw13, the wait will be well worth it. You can thank me later!! BTW, check with Tidal concerning factory break-in. Mine arrived with around 250 hours on them.